- All positions except "past president" are open for election each and every year.
- Positions are: president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, membership director, facilities director, program/publicity director, trap chair, pistol chair and range chair.
- In the interest of "covid" safety this will be a "zoom" meeting (virtual meeting).
- You must preregister in order to attend this meeting. After preregistering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- To preregister for this meeting copy the following address to your browser
- You will be requested for your first and last name, email address and the town/city you reside in to register you for the meeting.
- Below are links to a few information sites for zoom for anyone unfamiliar with zoom. More information sites about zoom are available by using a web search.
- If you have any questions about this meeting please email the VWF or call one of the executive numbers on the membership page.
- Thank you
* Info site 1
* Info site 2
* Info site 3
* VWF email
* Next Meeting will be the Annual General and 2021 Executive Installation Meeting to be held February 4, 2021 @ 7 p.m. (ZOOM meeting).
* 2021 Gun and Gun Accessory Show will NOT go on as scheduled for Feb 2021 due to Covid 19!! The VWF executive has rescheduled the event to be held February 26 & 27, 2022 at the Vegreville Social Center. While that seems like a long time we are certainly already looking forward to it and we hope to see you all there!!
* The VWF Annual General Meeting will soon be scheduled. We need volunteers to fill some of the executive positions as we did not have a full slate of officers last year and some of the current executive are considering standing down in 2021.
* Bluebird trail update - see Conservation - Bluebird trail page.
* Bluebird Nest Box Information - see Conservation - Bird Nest Boxes page
* New Information on Canadian Gun Regulation with an opportunity for input to the process via a survey or a town hall! See the Home - Gun Regulation 2020 page for more information (the blue banded icons).
* The range has been allowed to open up under Alberta Covid rules and guidelines. These rules and guidelines are prone to frequent changes so please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times. See "Range - range rules" for 2020 Covid 19 guidelines and VWF 2020 range rules!
* Message to all members: The VWF executive supports the Covid 19 guidelines as set out by the authorities and advises all members that these guidelines are to be followed at all times on VWF property and at VWF facilities.
Design a site - Try here