* The range accomodates pistol, rifle, trap and archery shooting.
* The range has 6 rifle ranges - a 10 yard range for pistol shooting and 25, 50, 100, 200 and 300 yard ranges for rifle shooting.
* The range has a regulation trap layout for the shotgun enthusiasts.
* Sheds shelter all of the rifle shooting stalls/firing lines except for the 300 yard range.
* A staggered berm arrangement is utilized to backstop the rifle ranges.
* A new seacan has been installed and the old storage shed has been removed. Thanks to Jamie and crew!! Kudos. (photo album access below)
Yes! We encourage everyone interested in conservation, hunting, fishing, archery and wildlife education to purchase a VWF membership - this club is active in this community and provides youth education events and training programs such as sponsorships to Narrow Lake Camp and youth archery/coaching events. We are also affiliated with the Alberta Fish and Game Association (AFGA), so part of your purchase goes directly to protection and stewardship of our lands. We have for purchase both regular memberships and range memberships (see membership page for more details). We sell a limited amount of Range key memberships each year and you must have a key to shoot on the outdoor range during a non VWF sponsored event. Range restrictions will apply and be aware of firing lines.
If the flag is up it means someone else is engaged in shooting process. They could be on the firing line or down range checking targets. Check with the other shooters and identify the range officer before proceeding to set up your position.
The rifle ranges can be used simultaneously. The rifle ranges cannot be used when trap shooting is in progress and vica-sersa, only one layout can be used at a time.
Currently there is not a designated group or time. With the Covid 19 restrictions it is not likely there will be one until the situation improves, however if you are interested we would like to hear from you - please drop us an email!
This page was started with Mobirise