* AFGA will not be issuing AFGA cards this year. You will still be an AFGA member but no card will be issued.
* For more information on the AFGA membership please click on the following link "https://www.afga.org/join-afga/"
*AFGA still participates in the Marks store discounts.
* Your permanent membership card this year is the VWF green card that was issued on date of purchase. The number on the green card is your membership number.
* The green card is the card you will need as proof of membership (for club events, range key membership & RPAL etc).
* Membership cards issued by VWF are valid until date of expiry on card (normally March 31).
* Memberships are valid for a maximum of one year (April 1 to March 31 of following year).
* VWF yearly membership fees are subject to change on a yearly basis.
* We do not accept credit cards - only cash or cheque (payable to Vegreville Wildlife Federation).
* If you have furthur questions or concerns please email us.
* If you are purchasing a RANGE membership you must attend a RANGE ORIENTATION SESSION.
* Renewal for Range membership can only be done in person at one of VWF's sale dates/range orientation sessions.
* See details and dates on the "Events - Range Registration" page.
* Youth VWF membership - $ 20 (no range key)
* Adult VWF membership - $ 50 (no range key)
* Family VWF membership - $ 70 (no range key)
* Associate membership (RPAL purposes only) - $ 75 (no range key)
* For regular memberships only - fill out the VWF Online Regular Registration form and mail along with a cheque payable to the Vegreville Wildlife Federation.
* Attendance at the VWF sponsored Range Orientation Course is mandatory and must be completed before eligibility for range access membership is considered.
* Adult range access membership - $ 150
* Family range access membership - $ 170
All V.W.F. Members
Due to concerns regarding the spread of the Covid 19 virus and the A.H.S. and Alberta Government recommendations and directions for Albertans during this time the VWF had placed all of it's activities on hold. The health of our V.W.F. members is our primary concern.
We believe we have now reached a time when we can cautiously begin to operate and provide a limited service to our members.
Please check the V.W.F. website, Facebook and other social media sources regarding the rescheduling of events.