* AFGA will not be issuing AFGA cards this year. You will still be an AFGA member but no card will be issued.
* For more information on the AFGA membership please click on the following link "https://www.afga.org/direct-membership-insurance/"
*AFGA still participates in the Marks store discounts. For link to discount card click "HERE".
* Your permanent membership card this year is the VWF green card that was issued on date of purchase. The number on the green card is your membership number.
* The green card is the card you will need as proof of membership (for club events, range key membership & RPAL etc).
* Membership cards issued by VWF are valid until date of expiry on card (normally March 31).
* Memberships are valid for a maximum of one year (April 1 to March 31 of following year).
* VWF yearly membership fees are subject to change on a yearly basis.
* We do not accept credit cards - only cash or cheque (payable to Vegreville Wildlife Federation).
* If you have furthur questions or concerns please email us.
* If you are purchasing a RANGE membership you must attend a RANGE ORIENTATION SESSION.
* Renewal for Range membership can only be done in person at one of VWF's sale dates/range orientation sessions.
* See details and dates on the "Events - Range Registration" page.
* Youth VWF membership - $ 20 (no range key)
* Adult VWF membership - $ 50 (no range key)
* Family VWF membership - $ 70 (no range key)
* Associate membership (RPAL purposes only) - $ 75 (no range key)
* For regular memberships only - fill out the VWF Online Regular Registration form and mail along with a cheque payable to the Vegreville Wildlife Federation.
* Attendance at the VWF sponsored Range Orientation Course is mandatory and must be completed before eligibility for range access membership is considered.
* Adult range access membership - $ 150
* Family range access membership - $ 170